Sunday, March 27, 2005

Second time's a charm.

I hope. My last post disappeared. I'll try my best to recap.

__________________

My friend, Cindy, and I are going downstairs to the store to get a bottle of wine. A guy in grey sweats gets on from the 3rd floor. "Grey Sweats" guy appears to be going on a long hike because he has a salami taped to the inside of his left thigh. No, wait. That's not a salami. DAMN!! Ya know how when you are carrying something in the trunk of your car that sticks way out & you tie something around it to alert other drivers? Well, this dude needed to staple a red bandana to the end of THAT to warn all other passengers in the elevator. Cindy & I are not girls that go around checking out what men may have to offer. But this was SO out there; you couldn't miss it. Cindy is SO intrigued. She couldn't stop talking about it. And I've see her boyfriend naked. We all met in St. Croix. Everyone was naked. Naked beaches & just general all-around-nakedness. And her BF could pass as a guy going on a hike with a salami taped to his thigh. New Blood, I guess.


____________________

I want to take this opportunity to say "Hello" to John. You know who you are. You're the guy making my sister so insanely happy. And I love you for that. Don't be afraid; we don't bite. Hard.


peace

Comments:
I will give the standard "guy answer" when women talk of other guys largness in front of him, "He is probably gay."

;->
 
I think all of the salami guys have officially left the south. :::::sigh:::::
 
one of these days they will invent a "Salami In A Pill" for guys, and then we won't have to worry (and neither will girls)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?