Friday, March 04, 2005

Sangria...

should present itself truthfully. It should just say, "Drink Me! But just to let you know; I'm Death in a Glass!".

Whoever decided that red wine & brandy should be mixed together was either a} Really smart because it tastes good or b} Really stupid because it makes you feel like killing yourself or someone else the next day.

I had 4 Sangria's last night. And one shot of Grand Marnier. It is now 11:00pm THE NEXT EVENING. My eyelashes still hurt.

And I am a Professional (bartender, that is) so trust me when I tell you all that sugar leads to nothing but heartache.

(Disclaimer: I am not a Sangria novice. I just got stupid & went pass my 2 drink max where that drink is concerned.)

__________________

I can't even think straight.

peace

Comments:
WOW! That is crazy. I hope you feel better. The last time I felt that way was after half a bottle, a litre of vodka, and 8 mixed drinks.
 
Hey there. Edge has taken a fancy to you. Thought I'd drop by.

White Russians are what kill me. I love them. I drink them way too fast. Then I can't stop. The hangover is at least a 2 dayer. I don't even let myself have just 1 anymore. Too dangerous.
 
Wooooo! I have a sorta weakness for Sangria. Oh yeah. It's highly deceptive, Sangria. The one that is so easy to drink and then gets you like a backhanded slap.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?