Monday, March 07, 2005

I like thin ice...I like skating on it.



___________

The fundraiser for Stephanie was a complete success!! And the Improv was, well, fucking hysterical. For those of you not familiar with Improv; it involves actors on stage taking direction from the audience. There is always a director & he sets up the scenes. Keep in mind that there are roughly 60 bartender's in the crowd. The first scene the director set up was, "Everyone on stage is a veterinarian. What question would you have for them?" The first question was, "What is cat-style versus doggie-style?" It was all uphill from there.


peace

And PS to the guy with no sense of humor: I will continue to post whatever pics I want whether they have anything to do with my posts or not until you freakin' sue me. Dick. And that's all I have to say about that.

Where's Murphy when I need her? lol

Comments:
Wait, the more he complains the more pictures you will post...HHHmmmmmm
Blue grins an evil grin....I hate those pictures better not put anymore up I am warning you I will call the moral majority!
 
feisty!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?