Monday, February 28, 2005

Ya know the song?

"Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow".... I wrote a new one: "Let it Rain Freakin' Ice Picks" cause I just can't stand anymore snow. Yeah; I was the one talking about how I loved the "Happiness falling from the Sky" and all that chit, but I am so not that naive anymore.

I need Sun. Real Sun. Not the pretend Sun you see during the winter through the window that lures you into believing that outside may actually be endurable. I need sun that gives me tanned skin. For Free. Not like the tanned skin I purchase from "Palm Beach Tan Spa" during the winter.

Can I do another winter in Northern Virginia? I don't know. Talk to me in July when the heat index is 110 degrees. When I do my rendition of "Let the Sun Shine" entitled: "Let the Sun Boil me into a Soupy Mess". May & October seem to be the only happy medium months here anymore. And I'm no gambler; but 2/12 seems like chitty odds to me.

_____________________

I really think that the weather is what's making me feel so "out of sorts" lately. I was talking to a male friend of mine tonight & I mentioned that I had felt kind of sad today. Couldn't put my finger on what exactly was making me feel that way. He says, "Oh. Are you about to start your period?" Gentlemen: The first thing us girls do when we feel sad, is the mental math. If we realize that, YES; I may be bitchy for 5 more days, we tend not to say anything. Out loud. But if we're in the 3-week clear; we'll mention our feelings. Because they may be valid. What is it with some men that they assume that if a woman is having a bad day; she must be having her period? And OK, dude. What's your fucking excuse when you're acting like a dick? Your left ball hurts? That can only suggest, well; I don't even want to think about it.

___________________

I'm exhausted. I just house-sat for a week/half. I'm so happy to sleep in my own bed. And don't f' with me! I'm two weeks away from my period! I may go all "Psycho" on your ass! Stab you in the shower or somethin'!


peace

Comments:
Crazy.
Crazy for feeling so lonely.
Im crazy.
Crazy for feeling so blue.

I knew
you'd love me as long as you wanted.
Im crazy for crying
Im crazy for trying
And Im crazy for
loving you.

[the Willie Nelson version]
 
There's always that warm coastal town with tons of tourists near home... :)
 
The tropics are sounding good again?
Blue
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?