Friday, February 25, 2005

WARNING: This post is rated MA/UTWFA

or "Mature Audience/Uses The Word "Fuck" Alot.


Someone found me by Googling, "barracuda blog fuck bartender". OK. Now I can see where at least two (possibly three) of those words would have anything to do with the others. But all four as a whole; I don't get it. Was this person hoping to find a bartender, who has a blog; that fucks barracuda? Or a blog that talks about how a barracuda fucked a bartender? I mean; I've used all those words. I've seen barracuda, I have a blog, I've had carnal knowledge, & I am a bartender. I'm just really curious about what this person was actually looking for. Any thoughts?

Comments:
I don't get any hits from strange google searches. I've heard about other blogs getting hits from strange google searches, and apparently there are a lot of people out there with some really bizarre fetishes. That's my only guess.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?