Saturday, February 05, 2005

So, I've had this sciatic nerve thing goin' on for the past 3 weeks or so. Fellow bartender, Duncan, told me that I MUST go to Dr. Sean. Apparently, Dr. Sean is SO amazing; he could have invented the Slinky. Dr. Sean is a chiropractor. I'm not well versed on the practice. Never been to one.

I saw Dr. Sean yesterday. Duncan had told me that I would love him; but didn't elaborate. Well, Dr. Sean is drop-dead gorgeous. Unfortunately, he is very married. And shares a practice with his wife. Who is equally as gorgeous. Anyway, Dr. Sean is very quick on the banter front. After about 15 minutes of him telling me to "move your left leg to the right; relax your abs; stick your butt in the air and clench your butt-cheeks"; I finally said, "Ya know. The only other times I've ever heard those words from a man, we were both naked & I didn't have to pay him on my way out". He responded by telling me that maybe he would just give me a discount this one time so I wouldn't feel like I was being used. Touche! There's nothing like being put in your place when you're trying to be a smartass.

Dr. Sean was amazing. I worked the rest of the day with just small bouts of pain as opposed to the constant pain I had been feeling before. Maybe there IS something to all this. I'll be able to tell you for sure later because I'm scheduled 2 days a week for the next 2 months. Pseudo-sex for 2 months? Better than nothing at all.

________________________

On the subject of condoms; there's alot of choices. Through trial-and-error, I've made my choice. As far as likes/dislikes are concerned. Anyway, my friend Pamela & I were shopping in Target earlier today & just happened to be on that aisle. We were looking at I don't even remember what. I just remember it didn't have anything to do with sex. Anyway, I notice this guy standing in front of the condom display. Which is a DISPLAY. Cause, ya know, there's about 50 to choose from. And he's not one of those shoppers that just picks out something on a whim. He Is Shopping. He's picking up the boxes, reading the back, looking for SOMETHING, ANYTHING that will tell him: "You are guaranteed to bedazzle your woman if you buy THIS condom!" I almost felt sorry for him.

_________________________

Yeah, I've been busy. If you can tell me how to get the eye out of the box; I'll mix you one of my world famous martinis.

peace


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?