Thursday, February 10, 2005

Relationship Advice:

"A road well-traveled should not be gone down again; ever." I'm just sayin'. Unless you really enjoyed how bad you felt the last time. In which case; you should go down that road again until you get so manic; you start stabbing kittens with knitting needles. I really like kittens; so I've decided that I won't go down that road a third time. Nough said.

_______________________

I have a friend who is very upset that she hasn't had sex in a long time. In order to make herself feel better; she decided to give up sex for Lent. 40 days & 40 nights. Which is probably how long it's been since. Her logic is that this particular dry spell is religion-enhanced; so therefore; she feels better about not getting laid. I asked her how she's going to rationalize it after Easter and she seriously said, "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it". I can't wait to hear it.

_______________________

peace

Comments:
word to the "road well travelled should not be gone down again". Ilearned that lesson the hard way fairly recently. It lasted a year, but turned out quite badly. I did, however, get a cool digital camera out of the deal!

Second comment in as many days. sorry.

You've got a link on my blog to yours, and I'll visit frequently.

-d
 
Digital camera? Bonus! I got a t-shirt that said, "I was here". The proverbial bus was just around the corner. Thank God.
 
Yeah, recycling has never worked for me, but I *always* want to do it anyways. In fact, *right now* I want to do it.
And your friend is onto something with the giving up sex for Lent thing. After all that time, she may not be even thinking about sex anymore (you do get used to living without, eventually.)
 
Your Blog. It's nice . If you ever need better sex related stuff, I'm sure you'd be interested in better sex.
 
You have a awesome blog! "this post" WOW!

I've got on penis enlargement related info.

Come see when you can.
 
Your Blog. It's nice . If you ever need sex and romance related stuff, I'm sure you'd be interested in sex and romance.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?