Monday, February 07, 2005

I realized a few weeks ago that I must have new neighbors upstairs, because all of a sudden; there is alot of freakin' noise coming from there. I assumed they were either:

a) building something very large,
b) Sumo wrestlers that invite other Sumo wrestlers over to practice, or
c) lunatics that just jump around all over the house for hours.

Turns out that it is a mere child making all that noise. And it goes on for HOURS. It's there when I get home & continues until about 11pm when I guess they're giving him a schnapps-spiked glass of water to make him pass out. I have to wonder, "How do they stand it?!!!!". I have friends of mine that have kids tell me all the time that it's different when the kid is yours. That in itself is so cliche; I want to smack them for even saying it. You cannot make me believe that I could put up with a kid running back & forth for hours on end just because it sprung from my womb. I believe that even the love you feel for your own child has to have it's limits.

_________________________

Thanks to my friend at One Face Life, my eye is now out of the white box. Thanks, Darlin'!


peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?