Monday, January 24, 2005

Stereotypes.....

Ok, noone else will say it; but I will. Guys that deliver beer are hot. There. It's said. But, being hot to start with is not enough; they wear shorts in the winter to perpetuate their hotness by being oblivious to the elements. Which equals: Ultra Hot Guy. Damn.

Cases in Point: There is Mike (Bud Guy) & Wayne (Miller Lite Guy). I enjoy their company a couple times a week. They always arrive in the am when I'm just setting up. They both greet me with "Hi Gorgeous! What can I do for YOU today?" & "Hello Sweet Girl; I'm here to stock you up!" respectively. And they're hot. And they're wearing shorts when it's 18 degrees outside. What's not to love?

Anyway, I realized today that every single beer delivery guy I've encountered in my years of bartending have always been incredibly good-looking. I mean, magazine quality. Which makes me wonder: Is hotness a prerequisite? Because you're mostly going to be dealing with daytime bartenders that are going to be mostly female?

Actually, I don't want to put a whole lot of thought into it because I'm just enjoying the view.

_______________________

I have a dinner date tomorrow. Not the first since my heart was pulled out through my chest and julienned like last nights veggies; but one I'm actually looking forward to. I just hope he opens the doors (car, restaurant), orders for both of us (I'll tell him what I want), and wants dessert (I'm nothing if I'm not a food whore). He's a chemical engineer; but, do you think he would be offended if I asked him to wear a "beer-delivery-guy" uniform? Yeah, I'm reaching. I'll try not to burp during dinner.

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?