Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Remember when you were young....

.....and your rationalization for wanting to do something was because, "Everyone else is doing it!" And your mom would say, "Well, if everyone stuck their head in a fire; would you?". Sure! I mean, I don't want to be the ONLY one with hair. And with that thought; I'm taking this quiz:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Kimberly
2. Kimmy (only certain people are allowed to call me this)
3. Kasey

Three Screen names You Have:
1. bartenderdejour
2. bartenderdujour
3. kimscubas

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
1. My compassion for the people I care about
2. My gift for gab
3. My eyes

Three Things You Hate/Dislike About Yourself:
1. I'm too skinny
2. My inability to just settle down already
3. My impatience

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Losing members of my family
2. The Dark (I still sleep with a light on)
3. Drowning

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Nice people
2. Starbucks Hazelnut Latte
3. HeadLine News

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Clemson sweatshirt
2. flannel pj bottoms (they don't match the shirt)
3. hmmmm, belly ring? does that count?

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
1. Nelly Fertado
2. Goo Goo Dolls
3. Van Morrison

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
1. "Mystic" - Van Morrison
2. "Slide" - Goo Goo Dolls
3. "Thunder" - Jackson Browne

Three Things You Want to Do in The Next 12 Months:
1. spend more time with my family
2. start my career in programming
3. buy a place

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
1. Honesty
2. Intimacy
3. Laughter

Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I love my family & friends
2. I'm never drinking Grand Marnier again
3. I have a "beauty mark" on my left cheek (face, that is)

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
1. chest
2. legs
3. ass

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
1. eat liver
2. be intentionally mean
3. not look both ways

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. SCUBA
2. dancing
3. reading

Three Things You Want to do Really Badly Right Now:
1. see my family
2. take a vacation
3. mend my heart

Three Careers You're Considering:
1. programming
2. programming
3. and, well, programming (wow! I hope that works out!)

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
1. Dive the Great Barrier Reef
2. Dive the Red Sea
3. Italy

Three Kids Names:
1. Paige
2. Kaitlyn
3. Trevor

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Make a difference in someone's life (ie teach to read)
2. Take 2 months off & just travel (dive)
3. Let everyone I care about know that I care about them


That was harder than I thought. But, I'm glad I conformed and am bald-headed like all the rest of you.



peace




Comments:
LOL....someday when you have a daughter who insists on wearing a halter top and jean cutoffs to school because "everyone else is doin' it", and you know that they will call you to come pick her up ten minutes after she gets there......you'll say those famous words, "If everyone else sticks their head in the fire, would you do it too?" That phrase is passed down from Great Grandmother to Grandmother to Mom to you, and now it's yours...and it will spill out when you least expect it. You'll think, "OMG, I can't believe I said that"....while you look around to see if someone else is in the room with you. Then, you will go to your daughter's room and try to rescue your Van Morrison and Jackson Browne CD's...while she ponders the words you just said to her, and tucks them away (unknowingly) to pass on to future generations. :) *****Love you, Mom
 
Could that list be any shorter? :)

Nice list Kim, I liked it. I only have 2 kids names

Peter and Chirstina
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?