Friday, January 21, 2005

Nouveaux riche is better than no riche at all.

Cool line. Just had to say it. (Stole it from "Ya Ya Sisterhood".)

___________________

The Mighty Jimbo is on sabbatical for a few months. He's traveling, well, everywhere. Go check out his pics. You won't be disappointed.

___________________

It's just not cool for me to say it out loud around here; but I can say it HERE. I love snow. I just do. Even though I've lived here for 7-8 years; I still get excited when it snows. Everyone else that's either from here or further north just get pissy about it. They only see how it mucks up their commute; or their lawn. They don't like the salt & sand residue on their car. Whatever. This is one thing I haven't been here long enough to become jaded about. I still see it as the fluffy white stuff that falls from the heavens that you can make things out of once it's on the ground. And it's pretty. I didn't see that much of it while living in SC. And definitely didn't see it in the Caribbean. (Although, the volcanic ash blowing in from Monseratt tried to imitate it. But, it just made me sneeze.) Anyway, tomorrow I'll be the girl building the snowman out in the parking lot.

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?