Friday, January 14, 2005

I just want to say upfront that I'm not one of those "Crazy Cat Ladies". I have two cats. A mother & daughter set. 10 & 9 years old. I feed them, give them water, clean their litter box once a day. They sleep roughly 20 hours a day. I pet them if they walk up to me. I basically enjoy their company, I suppose. I guess it makes me feel less neurotic if I think there are ears picking up the sound waves when I'm talking to myself at home. I don't use up lots of film taking pictures of them. I don't have cat earrings & cat sweatshirts. Or little statues of cats all over my house. Don't get me wrong. I love them very much. But I don't freak over every single little thing they do. BUT. Every now & then; one of them will do something that makes me laugh my ass off. I was just sitting here 5 minutes ago, and Bailey (the daughter) was just sitting on the floor next to me. Just sitting there (day dreaming? plotting her next move? plotting her escape?). Whatever. It was nice because she was actually being quiet. She hardly ever is. She's Siamese, so it's always talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Well, she sneezes. In a split second, she's on all fours, hair raised, eyes like plates, looking around like, "Who just shot me in the ass with a BB gun??". Too fucking funny.

Sorry, I just had to share. Something of interest later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?