Saturday, December 04, 2004

Wait a minute.....

...did noone sweep up while I was away? This place is a dump!! Seriously.....

I worked my pretty little ass off this last week. But isn't that what you do when starting a new job? I absolutely love it. And I know the newness will wear off after awhile; but bottom line is that this job is just so much cooler than my last. The fact that I'm working with really cute boys makes me just jump up outta bed in the morning. I love my shift changes when I get to work with the "boys" for an hour or two. True bartenders. Think "Cocktails"; but in a cool way. I know my own bar tricks; but it's much more fun passing "bottle-behind-the-back" with a drop-dead gorgeous guy. My Friday shifts may go longer if I have any say. And since I'm the only girl bartender there; I may have more say than I think. I'm hoping.

Met a guy a couple of months ago that has re-appeared in my life. He's a broadcaster on a not-to-be-named satellite radio station. He's really nice; but he has that "VOICE" ALL the time. I dated a DJ in Charleston for awhile that was actually the person that coined the phrase "turn before you burn" (In Charleston, anyway). But his saving grace was that he could turn the "VOICE" off. This guy can't seem to. And there are certain things I just can't think about sharing with him if he insists on talking like that. "Baby, take your clothes off; and did I mention the traffic on the beltway is; well, heavy!" I'm torn. I just can't seem to find a happy medium.

Murph, you've got the line on all the hot guys! Hook me up!

peace

Comments:
Thanks---------------made my day ! !

C.... :-)
 
I lost this week, and with a pretty high score too. Bummer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?