Saturday, December 11, 2004

Please clarify:

OK...I've been trying to give my friend heads up, and she's just not hearing me. And because I love her so much; (and she asked me to) I'm posting this question. Even though I know the answer. Apparently, the answer is not good enough coming from me. She needs it from people that she doesn't know.

Why is it that a guy will have sex with you & then never call you again? Until the next Saturday night at 2am? Is this considered a "booty call"? If he actually spends the night & I have a conversation with him the next morning, are we having a "relationship"? Personally, my answers are: Sex, Sex, Yes, & No. Which is what I'm telling her. If ya'll have anything to say about it; please share.

--------------------

OK, some of the emails I get just slay me. Apparently, I am a "dumbass bimbo" because my gas light came on. That was one guy. The other one offered me money to let him "take care of" me and my car needs. He'll pay me to let him take care of stuff for me. That's what he said. It must be true. I'd laugh if I weren't so jaded. Where do these people come from?

---------------------

My plan for the weekend: I'm getting a dive flag tattoo'ed on the side of the dolphin on my hip. I've been putting it off. By the way, tattoo's hurt. They tell you it only stings a little bit: they're lying.

----------------------

peace

Comments:
Sad but true... same answers.
 
Hard question to answer.

Is she a good talker?
 
Tattoos don't hurt
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?