Thursday, December 16, 2004

Does anyone besides me actually worry that; one day; Hell WILL freeze over? I said the words to myself so many times today; I had to stop & think how busy I would be if/when that happens. I may have to take a leave of absence from my job. There is no one incident that happened today that I could talk about that would be even remotely interesting. It was about 17 separate things all grouped together that made it a tough day. Thank God it's over. I'm worried though, that as cold as DC is right now; Hell can't be far behind. When I moved here, I owned a "South Carolina Cold" coat. It was the middle of winter. I remember my boyfriend & I walking a couple blocks from the restaurant we'd had lunch in to the Metro literally crying 'cause I had never been so cold in my life. I now own a scarf, gloves, a hat, & an awesome coat that's good to 4 degrees below. By the way; that particular bf & I broke up because he went on to Boston for law school & I stayed behind because I just couldn't live any farther north. We had met while living in St. Croix where clothes were mostly optional; but he was raised in NY; God bless him. He was use to wearing way more clothes than were ever intended for a body to wear.

-------------

To anyone that was following my Fantasy Football rants & raves: I made it to the first round of playoffs. I was number 2 in the league; but seeded 3rd 'cause of points. Derrick Mason lost if for me Monday night. And that sucks because I had Bennett at the beginning of the season & dropped him after 3rd week. Oh well. I finished 10 - 3 before the playoffs. Not too shabby for Miss Scarlett.

peace

---S, I'm happy you're back. Can't believe you remembered!

Comments:
If you get an enlargement, mark me down for a feel.
I have never felt enhanced and I definitely need to know if there is, in fact, a difference.

:]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?