Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Walking Papers...

Yeah....I got 'em...by phone, no less.


But I guess it's better than the pseudo-break up with the email chit a month ago. I know I've been cryin' about this stupid "relationship" I've had going on for the last 5 months; but you'll all be happy to know it's all over. Done, done, done. He asked me to take tonight off so that we could spend some quality time together; and then called me to tell me we won't be seeing each other anymore. But he still "loves me". Spare me. Spare Him. One bright side is that I burst into tears on the poll line & some sweet lady let me cut in front of her. & noone complained. From now on, everytime I find myself in line for something; I'm just going to burst into tears. Get myself up front.

peace

Comments:
Forget him, Scarlett. You're too good for him.
 
Lemme get this straight, he asked you to take the night off, and then he calls you, not just to cancel but to break up with you?

It must be the torture we crave because people who act like this, they have a funny definition of love. And we don't need them!
 
that cry thing so never works for me
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?