Thursday, November 18, 2004

The pressure in on...

....to look my absolute best everyday. I trained one last time today & out of roughly 70 people that came in; only one was a woman. And it's like that pretty much everyday. I swear this place wasn't like this when my ex bf worked there several years ago. I seem to have stumbled upon an un-tapped resource. My first instinct was to call all my girlfriends to let them know; but have decided to just keep it to myself for a while longer. The girls will be coming in for Happy Hours soon enough. And I really don't know how I feel about this "shallow" part of myself I've discovered.

I've just added Pluff Mud Musings. Check it out. Very entertaining guy from my neck of the woods. He has some pretty saucy posts and saucy is always a good thing in my book.

peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?