Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Eddie George: You SUCK!!!!

It's not like I wanted breakfast in bed or asked you to wash my car. All I needed from you was just 3 more points. Just 3. And then I could have won this weekend & continued to enjoy being tied for 1st. And what was I thinking picking up an RB from Dallas anyway? I don't even like Dallas. Haven't liked them since Landry left. Thank God for my man Daunte (throws for 4 & gets me 39 points) & my Chicago defense (48 points). Wasn't for them; I would have made no showing at all. Damn, the stress of being at the top of the league is killing me. Past years when I was only doing mediocre; I was so much happier.

I've been training at my new job this past week (while working out notice at the old one). I'm really going to like it. Working with all very attractive male bartenders doesn't hurt. And I've already fallen into the "little sister" category where they all don't want me to "hurt" myself by carrying those big 'ole cases of beer. I like that category & will do my best to live up to it. Thursday is my last night at the old job; and I'm pretty excited. Looks like I'm going to have a big turnout. I just hope I'm able to get out early enough to do a little celebrating of my own.

I'm not even going to talk about Clemson losing to Duke 16-13. Cause it's just too shameful. We can beat Miami on their turf & not beat Duke? My dear Tommy; don't make me sit you down AGAIN!

All's quiet on the "lying bastard" front; as I haven't received text or call since last Wednesday. He's back to work from vacation tomorrow, so if I'm going to hear anything else; it will be then. I'm thinking not. Which is OK with me. Finding out how much he lied to me seems to have squashed any good feelings I had about him. I've decided I'm going to accept every single date that comes my way. If nothing else; I'll make some new friends. And you can never have too many of those. And I want to thank those of you that have listened to me rant & rave this past week. You know who you are.

Before I go, I want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! to my friend Rhino on his promotion. You're the best, babe!

peace



Comments:
"I've decided I'm going to accept every single date that comes my way."

With an open invitation like that, it's a good thing you haven't posted the location of that new job!
 
Eight wins
Two losses
Seven games left.

Here are the magic numbers
13-win
12-place
11-show

So I am three wins away from the three ribbon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?