Sunday, October 10, 2004

Be the boss of me....

....please.

Given the 10 hours of REALLY enjoying myself yesterday; I needed direction today. I called my friend Carl for breakfast & he came along & promptly became the boss of me for the day. And I guess being the boss of me is a pretty big deal 'cause I asked him what the application process was like & he said it was "positively grueling". And then there's the test. I'm thinking it was the True/False section that he found especially grueling. I mean, the first statement is:" Scarlett is High Maintenance". And then statement #10 is:" Scarlett likes to lip-sync/dance in her room wearing only men's boxers with a toothbrush for a mic". Whereas I actually use a hairbrush. I can see where it would be tough. Thanks Carl for pulling it out!


Well; thanks to my imaginary boyfriend, Daunte, I won this weekend! I'm 4-1, Baby! See girls? You don't have to necessarily have a penis to excel at Fantasy Football.

peace

Comments:
I am 4-1 also.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?