Saturday, September 18, 2004

Search & Recovery

I personally use Sitemeter to track my site. I always find it funny to see the search words people used that ended up here. I DON'T want to meet the person that searched "how to gleek spit". First of all, how is it you don't know how to spit? And second of all; why do you need to know how? Is there someone you hate so badly; you're doing research on how to properly spit on them? Are you trying to teach someone how to spit on you? I don't get it.

I DO want to meet the person that searched "white southern booty". Even though I'm from SC; I've never actually met a tobacco-chewing, Bud-swilling, Confederate-flag-waving, rusted-out-pick-up-truck-driving, dog-kicking, wife-beater-wearing guy. I'm just curious what one would look like in real life. So I can throw darts at him. And I'm pretty good at Darts.

On another topic; one of my regulars is a guy who is an accountant with USAir. Who just filed for some form of bankruptcy (who can keep track of all the ways?). And apparently, the accountants are the only ones going to be able to keep their jobs at their regular pay. How sad is that?

Also: Martha Stewart has petitioned to start serving her time immediately. She doesn't want to wait for the appeal process. She wants to "get it over with & put it all behind her". I've been on the fence about the whole thing; but, do I hear "GUILTY!"? Just curious.

Lastly; can I just say how much it sucks living in the DC area during an election year? When you're just a regular person? When you're just trying to go to work and it takes 15 minutes longer because the two blocks you walk to work from where you parked is littered with people pushing "Vote-for-this-guy!" literature in your face? I've tried, "Je ne comprends pas l'anglais", "No entiendo ingles", and "Ich verstehe nicht englisch" all to no avail. (Please note: I can say "I don't understand English" is several different languages. Because it's been said to me so many times. The only other language I speak half-ass other than English is Spanish. And it's restaurant Spanish. I can ask for more ice & stuff like that.) Attention Annoying-Literature-Pushing-Guy: I'm watching all the shows; I'm reading all the papers. I know what I need to know. Please just let me walk to work in peace! Thank you!

Peace





Comments:
I yell it right back at them... vote for my ass!!

Belle is gone, huh? I been too busy to notice. But, her posts in the beginning were interesting -- then, the excitement of new sxe burnt out for her.

How was your FF weekend? win? lose? draw?
 
spanglish
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?