Monday, September 27, 2004

It was just a dream....it was just a dream....it was just a dream....

.....it was just a dream.

Ok, have you ever had one of those dreams where you wake up & you first think that what you were just dreaming was real? I had one of those last night. Freaked me out. I was dreaming that I was in my bed (which I was) having a conversation with him & in my dream he asked me if I knew the difference between dreams & reality. I woke myself up answering him & was completely surprised he wasn't there. And when you have a dream like that; you carry it with you all day. You carry the FEELING of it all day. And that would probably be a good thing usually assuming the dream was good. But all it did was remind me that most nights; I'm sleeping alone. I SO need to be dating someone that at least lives in the same county as I do. Hey, Johnny! You're just across the river!!! We should talk.

Anyway, my team is ahead. My boyfriend, Dante, went above & beyond; which I knew he would. Had to play my back-up defense since the Panthers are on a bye. St. Louis just sucks. No bones about it. That defense couldn't play their way out of the proverbial fucking paper bag if they had to. Am I bitter about it? Hell, yeah! I only picked them up because it was 14th round and there was noone left. I went into this w'end #1 in my division, but the guy I'm playing has Testaverde who is playing tomorrow. I will be there (Thanks Derrick for the tickets) so I will be personally sending all my bad karma to him. If you see some blonde chick in the crowd pointing alot & working spells; that's me. Although, I'll be on Club level; which in Redskin speak means fucking nosebleed. And the cameras don't go up that high. It kills me that my Ravens tix are 23 rows up behind the 5 yard line with a $44 face value; and the Club seats at Redskin stadium are halfway up at $81. So I wouldn't be going if I had to pay. Whatever. And the biggest thing happening in Landover is watching Dan Snyder's helicopter land. Raven's games are so much more fun. Right in the middle of Inner Harbor in Baltimore. Righteous.

I wrote a whole thing about hurricanes & how you too can survive them, but Blogger lost it. I lost my will after that. No worries though. Had a manicure & pedicure today and DAMN my nails are pretty!

peace

Comments:
I just beat our league commish who is also a 2x league winner and the sharpest tack of all. Throwin out my props to Peyton for those 5 TDs.

And yes those dreams can get real strange!
 
Im 2-1
 
You need to re-write the hurricane bit.........

C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?