Sunday, September 12, 2004

I'm sure my lung is much cuter INSIDE my body.

OK...I broke down & went to the doctor yesterday. She informed me I have a chest cold. And wouldn't it be cool if a chest cold made your chest bigger?? Unfortunately, it doesn't. It just feels that way. Anyway, now I have official validation for how bad I've felt for the last week or so. Again, I do enjoy my sexy raspy voice; but it's starting to work against me. I mean, I don't want every single guy I talk to thinking this is my voice all the time. It's gotten me alot of X-TRA tips this weekend. But, next week, the same guys may come back and be very disappointed with my regular voice. Even though it's pretty nice, as well. Actually; I don't even care. I've been too busy trying to figure out how to spit after a coughing fit while I'm at work. I'm all about, "A true lady never spits (she swallows)", but according to my doctor; I should be spitting all the bad stuff out. What does she know? She's in a little room all day with sick people. Where it's probably OK to spit.

Next

I was just talking to my little sister who was on her way back to Columbia from Clemson after the Clemson-Georgia Tech game. Save it. I know we lost. Crazy game. 5 touchdowns in the last 81/2 mins???? Fuck me I wasn't there. Anyway, for ya'll not in the know; our mascot is known for being very friendly with the other teams mascot. Whoever it may be. According to my sister (Paige), Tiger started play-fighting the Yellow Jacket & things apparently turned ugly. So ugly; security had to stop the fight!!! I've been going to Clemson home games since I was, maybe, three? And I've never seen anything like that! I remember one Duke game when Danny Ford was still coach. The game was called twice for noise during the first half. During half-time when Duke's band was on-field; Tiger climbed the stairs behind the band leader & wouldn't move for her to get back down so she could lead the band. She hit him in the "head" with her baton & he still wouldn't move! The band is on the field playing, but not doing the formations cause they don't have a leader! I know it's bad; but it was pretty hysterical!!! (Mascot was disciplined; as he should have been. Future mascots have stayed within the rules of good sportsmanship. Just felt I had to give this disclaimer in the name of my AWESOME Clemson Tigers!!)

Next

Please pray for Culpepper & Staley tomorrow. I hope to reap lots of fantasy points from them.

Peace (as much as I know what that means in my codeine-cough-syrup enhanced state)





Comments:
I hope you feel better darling
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?