Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'll miss you Belle!

As with Diablo, it is bittersweet that I say good-bye to Belle. I will miss her site terribly; but am very happy that her talent has been recognized & she now has a book coming out in January! (You can pre-order on Amazon. You can link it from her site.) If you read Belle, I'm sure you're as sad as I am that she's leaving. If you've never read her, you must go there straight-away and read EVERYTHING. She is brilliant.

Hey, has anyone seen "Ground Zero"? It's a documentary on HBO right now about 9/11 & baseball. I didn't think I could emotionally handle one more thing about 9/11; but this is really good. And I'm not even a Yankees fan. I'm a Derek Jeter fan. He could be the guy that slips those annoying "restaurant's-that-deliver" flyers under my door; and I'd still be a fan. Sappy, sappy, I know. But DAMN he's cute! Paige (my sis) is a HUGE Derek fan. She illegally (meaning she snuck in) attended one of the World Series games last year in Florida to see him play. Not only did she & her friend find good seats; they sat behind a couple of members of "Twisted Sister". Freaky, cool things happen like that for her all the time.

SPOILER!! Don't read any further if you haven't seen the season finale of "Six Feet Under".

Am I to assume?:

1. George really is a fucking lunatic
2. Claire is going to hook-up with "I-want-to-kiss-my-sister-again" Billy for the long run
3. Lisa was killed by her brother-in-law because he loved her
4. Brenda is not a sex-addict anymore & is going to be Nate's wife & have his child
5. Keith is going to be whats-his-name's bodyguard which will just lead to them having an affair (which will be love-hate) at which point David will commit suicide because he just can't handle ONE MORE ISSUE and I will be forced to order Showtime.

Did I miss anything? I purposely left out the whole Rico "saga" because I found that whole plot line kind of boring. What is HBO bringing us next? "Sex in the City" is gone. "Sopranos" isn't due to appear again in, what, 4 years? lol PLEASE! No more "Carnival"!!!!

Please pray for Clemson this w'end when they play Texas A&M in Texas. And if (I hate to say it) Clemson loses; please pray for my Dad (Cecil) and my Uncle Bill. I don't know how they'd handle another loss after the whole Georgia Tech fiasco.

Ok...got my cough syrup in my hand. Freaky dreams for me in about 10 minutes.

Peace



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?