Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Who are all these people in my living room??

...Did someone forget to lock the door?

Wow..that's how I felt tonight. Very few regulars. But that's ok. The strangers threw me money. And we all know that money buys happiness. Except for that one guy that thinks it doesn't. He tried to start a "saying" about it. Did that ever catch on??

My horoscope for tomorrow (today):

" Okay Lions, it could be time for you to put on a little show. Give them a roar or two and you'll be looking good. Just don't overdo it. Your language is very focused now. You say exactly what you mean. You can move others to action as long as you don't put yourself too far above them and as long as you don't go on roaring just because you like the attention."

(Damn.....just call me "bitch" to my face.)

So, I meet my friends Tom & Sara out. We go to 'Southside' to hear an incredible band. Lead singer was a skinny little white boy on piano that sounded exactly like Ray Charles. Good company; good drinks; good music. New attitude.


And thank you Tom.:)


Peace

Comments:
Im sorry. It sucks, and probably will for a while.

We're here for you, hon.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?