Thursday, August 19, 2004

Which is it?

'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' or 'Out of sight - Out of mind'? Did you miss me or forget about me?

Anyway; much, too much, going on right now. Can't decide whether to laugh or cry; do a little dance or throw a temper tantrum. Fortunately for me, I have parents that allow me to have all these emotions in the space of 5 minutes without thinking I'm crazy. Sadly, they are far away; so all of our conversations (counsel sessions, lately) are over the phone.

Attention teenagers: Be kind to your parents. Sure, you're inclined to rebel. But that's just because, as a teenager, you just don't know any other way to gain/show your independence. But, mark my words. There will be times in your life when you will just ache for the time when you didn't have to be so independent.

My friend Carl tells me this joke that just sends me into hysterics. "Two termites walk into a bar & ask, 'Is the bar tender here?'"

I know. Just leave me alone & let me have the nervous break-down I SO deserve.

Be back soon.

Peace

Comments:
Awww darlin... deep breath in, exhale out. Do what you need to and we'll be here waiting on the other end. Hang tight girl.

KJB
http://doesitreallymatter.typepad.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?