Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Sweet Home Alabama?

....if you say so.

I also had the pleasure (?) of being hostess to 4 boys from the great state of Alabama tonight. I would just like to say upfront that I'm hoping these boys are not representative of all people in the state of Alabama. Which I'm sure is a great state. It's big & well; it's a state. Never had opportunity or any real reason to go there; but then I haven't been to Kansas either. And apparently REALLY mystical things happen there.

I knew they were trouble after only their second round I had to ask them to quiet down. Which I rarely do to anyone. We were still in the dinner hour & all the LOUD "Fuckin-A"'s & "Bite Me Mother Fucker!"'s were bringing on complaints from the people trying to have dinner. We don't really turn into a "Drinkin'" bar 'til about 10pm. So I try to keep a lid on people until then. Usually not a problem. And then everything was kinda OK until I heard one of them refer to me as the "bitch that is tryin' to cut off our night". Ya know what? In these parts, sweetheart, the people basically know time & place. Another hour & you can go fuckin' nuts if you want to. I don't think the couple sitting behind you dropping 175$ on their dinner wants to hear the language or the way you feel about roughly 32 different ethnic groups. This was another thing. I haven't heard that many racial slurs in the last 20 years. And I thought it was really ironic when I found out that XYZ company had sent them here for a two-week class. XYZ should be SO proud. I didn't blast the guy. Just handed them the check & asked them to pay. Two of the group saw it my way, herded up the other two & they were gone. Not without the "brilliant" one calling me some choice names, but; I'm just hoping that he'll tell two friends, and then they'll tell two friends; & so on, & so on. Until I just don't have to ever be visited by Alabama boys again.

Now, Kentucky boys; that's a totally different thing!

Peace


Comments:
We thank you kindly for the compliment ma'am.

I would have been glad to come over and drop those pieces of white trash out on their ears. Nothing worse than rude and crass people.
 
Dixie.
Dixie Normous.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?