Friday, August 27, 2004

Say it isn't so!!!

I was just checking some of my favorite blogs before I went to sleep. And I am so sad to find that Diablo has said her final words. I feel like such a loser that I haven't linked her; although I fully intended to. There are several blogs that I love to read that I haven't linked yet because this is a blog in progress & I'm such a fucking procrastinator!

Diablo: You will be sorely missed! I lived a part of my life vicariously through you. You are an incredible writer & I know that when I'm reading your 5th book four years from now; I'll be remembering how you touched my life through just your blog. I wish you the best of luck in just EVERYTHING!

I'm sad.

Comments:
I had my draft last night:

Peyton Manning
Chris Brown
Willis McGahee
Joe Horn
Plaxico Burress
Donald Driver
Anquan Boldin
Justin Gage

-- Hey I drafted eighth. You try and get a good team :p
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?