Sunday, August 01, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....

....won't you be my neighbor? Please?

So, I'm coming out of my apartment & going to the elevator. I hear it opening even though I can't see it. I run. I clear the corner & run into my new neighbor getting off the elevator. I've had literally 3 words with him in the past. I say the obligatory "Hi. How ya doin'?" And he says, "I'd love to stay & chat but I have to take a dump. Right now! Have a good day!" Nice, dude. I mean, I think I would have thought you'd snubbed me if you'd just said you were in a hurry. I feel better that you shared. I can sleep tonight. Jesus H.!! Are people just not plain polite anymore or am I just in the wrong city?

Another 24 hours call-screening. I'm one "in control" bitch. Yes, I am. Give me props. I deserve it.

Peace


Comments:
People that yell at their dog are freaky. Newsflash: Your dog does not understand English!!! Go to school! Learn a trade! Learn Latin! Dogs understand Latin! seriously...
 
Here's a big "P R O P" for you. I would make it larger but I don't know how.

C.... :-)
 
Murphy.

[anything]
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?