Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Don't gleek me & expect to get away with it.....

...unless I've seen you naked.

My friends Jeff & Beth came by to see me at my bar tonight. They are a couple of a hand-few of my friends that I've told about this site. Beth told me that when that guy accidently spit on me the other night; he "gleeked" me. I've never heard this term before. So I ask my man Jeeves for a full-out definition & this is what I find:

gleek: when spit comes out of one's mouth while speaking, yawning, etc.

EXAMPLE: Damn you! You just gleeked all over me.
Haha, I just gleeked on ya!

This was courtesy of www.slangsite.com

I also found out that "gleek" is a card game & the name of a purple monkey in the cartoon "Superfiends".

Card game, superfriend pet, spit. I don't get it.

Thank you, Beth for adding this word to my vocabulary! Do you think there is actually a "gleek" charge? Like; could I have someone arrested for this?

Peace

Comments:
SuperFriends in the house, Wonder Twin Powers Activate, Shape of a Purple Fucking MonkeyWhile, sort of, on the subject of super hero sidekick monkeys, see "Evil Evil Robot Monkey With Flaming Sword" and "You Should Have Killed the Monkey First"
 
Scarlett.....
Thanks for the slang web-site. I put it "My Favorites"

C.... :-)
 
I'm glad Jeeves didn't make me out to be a liar.
And just two words about DC for Mr. Nebraska: FREE MUSEUMS.
-Beth
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?