Friday, August 06, 2004

Back on track...

....somewhat.

I DID have a good night. Flirted with every single guy like each was just the hottest I'd ever seen. I may have even flirted with a few girls. Who knows...sometimes I just get caught up & am pretty indiscriminating in my flirting. I mean, who really has a job better than mine? I clock-in & then socialize for about 7 hours for which people give me money. My job really is just 10% making the drinks & the rest is all being able to out-flirt and out-bullshit. I need to not think like that. Reducing my job to two sentences makes it sound like not even an 1/8th of how much fun it really is. I DO enjoy being a bartender. I'm really gonna miss it. Someone offer me 100K to stay right where I am; and I will. I'll blow off that programming job and just live here happily ever after.

Peace

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?