Sunday, July 18, 2004

If a tree falls in the woods...

...and there's no one around to hear it; does it make a sound?


If a bartender busts her ass , and there's no one around to catch her; does she get a standing ovation?

Well, I can say from experience now, that, YES; she does. And not only does she get the standing ovation; she gets alot of "sympathy tips" as well.

I innocently left my bar to get some coffee beans for a Sambuca. We're wicked busy; so I'm running. I'm running back to my bar, & I hit some invisible angel stardust on the floor & fall right on my ass. (I have angels that follow me around trying to "right" my life. I like to think.) In reality; someone spilled their drink & I stepped in it. 50+ people see me do this. I swear; I was only on the ground for 3 seconds before I popped back up. And that got me the standing ovation. And then that led to the sympathy tips after I showed off the strawberry on my left elbow. I've had much more fun getting a strawberry; but at least this one paid off.

Brunch date at 11am...I'm off

Comments:
Yahoo Rookie Watch
 
Monday quiz:
1. Whats your zodiac sign?
2. Do you like sex?
3. How longs it been?
4. What kind of guy are you attracted to?
5. Whats your drink of choice?
6. Who's hotter: Mark Wahlberg or Patrick Swayze?
 
omg....if I'd known there was a test today, I would have studied! or at least written the answers on my hand.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?