Thursday, July 29, 2004

I confess......

.......that I've suddenly become intrigued with the Gmail thing. Mainly cause I don't have it and everyone else seems to. And it seems to be a new thing with me about caring what I don't (can't) have. So, I googled "gmail invitations" & was hit with lots of links of people saying they "will do ANYTHING" for one. Is it that good? I actually won't do anything at all for an invite; but if there's one out there to be had; I wouldn't turn it down.

Birthday was "enlightening" for lack of a better word. Apparently it is against the rules at "Tiffany's Tavern" to make out at the bar. And in my pinot noir haze; it kinda put me out when the bartender said something to us. Didn't realize 'til later that he probably had a point since where we were sitting, EVERYONE in the room had to look pass us to see the band. And these guys were pretty good so who am I to steal their thunder. Although I didn't think we were putting on that much of a show. But that's probably again from the pinot haze I was in. Where 10 mins only seems like 1. Thank God we behaved ourselves at "Vermillion" during dinner prior to the Tavern because I would like to continue showing my face there.



Peace

Comments:
If you haven't gotten an offer yet, let me know.

Think of it as a belated birthday present, since I didn't give you anything else.
 
You're my first! (Sorry I can only mean that on this one level for right now!) Thanks, Darlin'!
 
They should pop on the blogger.com page, right under edit your profile.
 
I think I still have my 3 available.
 
I had 3 -- burned em.
So they gave me 3 more.
Burned those too.
Then I got the bonus 3.

I dont think they ever end.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?