Saturday, July 10, 2004

Hey Cowboy, stop waving that gun around!

...You're scaring people!


So, on the subject of unsolicited phone numbers. Tonight this guy sits at my bar & when I ask him what he wants to drink; he just says, "You have 'bedroom-eyes'. Has anyone ever told you that before?" Well, kinda, but maybe not in that way (It does sound nice, though). I was blessed with nice eyes. They're my best feature. I sometimes wish God had seen fit to bless me with bigger breasts & just regular eyes; but I guess it's true you can't have everything. Anyway, the next hour is me fending off every bad come-on known to man from this guy. So much that the guy sitting next to him says, "Leave her alone. She's trying to work." I finally told him that "No, I can't date you because my husband made me give up dating other men on our wedding day. He's very fickle. Go figure." Usually if it's gotten to the point where I pretend to be married; they give up.

Well, he finally pays and then writes his # on the back of the voucher & tells me, "If you ever need a friend, please call me." Ok...he's trying to be sweet but that's still scary 'cause what makes him think I "need a friend"? But then he follows up with, "Because I really need a friend. I think you could be my Best Friend. Please call me." Ok, you went from being annoying, to kinda sweet, to REALLY psycho. Honey, I just met you! And you just shot yourself in the foot with the last part. BEGONE! Please! And he was. Real quick like. Freaked me out so bad; I had someone walk me to my car.

OK...I'm going to sleep. I'm going to dream about red mustangs, blue skies, purple tape, green meadows.


ps to M....awww, nevermind...I'll give you a break today.




Comments:
Purple tape ? ? ? ?

C.... :-)
 
Purple tape ? ? ?

C.... :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?