Thursday, July 15, 2004

" Excuse me. Could I have a salad with not quite as much lettuce in it?"

......Uh...Hmmm...Well...Sure!!

This will be short. I just have to vent. I had a woman tonight order a Long Island Ice Tea. "And could you make it a light one? I have a presentation to write." Well, Ok. You're talking about a drink that has 4 different liquors in it. Local law says I can only pour you 3 ounces; but I'm from SC where we don't abide by any laws; so you'll probably get 5. But since you want it "light", quess I'll just make you, what?, half a drink? I swear. I think that some people just order a drink because they like the name of it. They don't actually know what's in it. (Other bartenders reading this know what I'm talkin' about.) And ya'll KNOW what I did. Made the same drink taking up half the glass with just a splash of coke. I said 5 Hail Mary's for her & hoped her presentation went well. She didn't bat an eye. I'm so going to hell.

ps to M: You're right. I AM a smartass. And I already know this. (1) I look good in a thong. My ass looks "smart". (2) And I say what the fuck I mean. Get use to it or just don't read me anymore.

Peace

Comments:
I'm having images of your ass with thick horn rim glasses and a pocket protector... smart ass indeed...
 
Bar Belle
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?