Sunday, July 25, 2004

Beer.....

....it's not just for sober people any more!


To the guy trying to order a beer tonight & couldn't actually say the word: Dude, I gave you an A for effort. I mean, the way you fell against the guy sitting next to you during the "er" part really showed that you were serious about what you wanted. I knew right then that you were a man to be reckoned with! And I'm so sorry I couldn't serve you. I mean; I do have my standards! If only you had worn a BLUE shirt! Oh well.

My b-day is Tuesday. I'm having a hard time with this one. For no particular reason. Please send me nice notes.

Peace

Comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Scarlett, Happy Birthday to you.
Love,
C.... :-)
 
You're so hot, can I come give you a birthday present?
 
I Love C
 
Scarlett,
What is the bar etiquette for a drunk man falling on you?

I mean can I just give him his black eye there, or do I have to follow him outside then give him the business.

And what kind of retribution should I expect from the bartender?

Johnny
 
Johnny, we expect you to beat him up right then & there. What fun is it if you do it outside & we don't get to watch? There's a little bit of voyeurism in everyone. And then we'll buy you a drink.
 
It just keeps getting better and better.... chin up my dear. :-)

KJB
DIRMA
 
Hope you have a Wonderful Birthday !!!
 
Murphy,

My mama only writes my name on the inside of my pants. Clearly you have the hots for me. Is it the beer goggles? Possibly.

Just remember, when I smack him upside the head, you are supposed to steal his wallet. And his girlfriends purse. And possibly even his coat. Unless its mohair. Or nutria.
 
One step ahead of you. I already have his wallet. I'll split the cash with you if you also hit the bitch that's with him. She called me "'Mam"
 
lol

oh murphy murphy murphy
you kill me

i mean, if you cant share an STD, what can you share?
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU
SOUTHERN GIRL

Hope your birthday
is like a
molotov cocktail --
bright and fiery!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?