Thursday, June 17, 2004

Short & Sweet.....

...sometimes that's all you need.

I want to thank my friends C & R for inviting me out tonight. I was at work still kinda reeling from the emotions of my last post. G texted me to go to Evening Star, but I just wasn't up for the late, late night I knew that would end up being. Right when I was closing down my bar, C & R dropped by to invite me to Murphy's. I joined them & had a very nice couple hours just listenin' to the music, talking, & just enjoying the company of these two really awesome guys. It's amazing how 2 hours with the right people (C & R specifically) can make you feel so much better. C, I'm looking forward to watching "Holy Grail" on Sunday. I see a "Battle of the Dialogue" coming on! "African or European?" Run away, Run away!!!



"I recommend getting your heart trampled on,
to anyone.
I recommend walking around naked in your living room.
Swallow it down, a jagged little pill.
It feels so good, swimming in your stomach.
Wait until the dust settles."

- "You Learn" Alanis Morissette


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?