Tuesday, June 29, 2004

scarlett whispers:

"Did you pay the cab?"


....Jasmine : "Yes, I did, but he still seems really pissed off. Don't know why he's following us."


Poor Scarlett: "Do you think he's just pissed that we decided not to sit in his cab for f'ing ever at that roadblock? He's pissed that we decided to get out & walk it."

Jasmine: "Maybe. Hard to tell. There was that Weird Al Yankovic impersonator that was throwing spitballs at the cab's windshield. Maybe that's why he's following us. Maybe he thinks we KNOW Weird Al and wants to be properly introduced."


Ocean City, Maryland....


"I'm a psychosomatic sister
Running around without a leash
Snow is falling, January's all across the land
I've got seven other men in the ditches behind me, and
I think I'm the last survivor."

-Liz Phair "Headache"


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?