Thursday, May 13, 2004

I'm just a girl

I'm just a SOUTHERN girl....

Ahhh, now it has a whole new meaning. I know what you're thinking. Well, let me dispel all the rumors. I'm from the deep south, but have managed to find my way just a hair's breath away from the Mason-Dixon line. Washington, DC no less. I know you're asking yourself; "How did this little girl from Charleston, SC ever find her way up to the BIG city?" Well, let me tell you, the road was LONG & treacherous. Just full of monsters that had never even HEARD of chittlins!! (Monsters don't eat pig guts; just so you know) But, I kicked their asses just cause that's the kinda slick bitch I am. Then i made them eat chittlins! (all a metaphor) Don't anyone call PETA on me. Disclaimer: I did not actually kick monster ass & make them eat chittlins! So there you have it. Tune in....

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?