Saturday, May 15, 2004

I'm just a girl bartender

Which makes me a bartendress, barmaid, bar slut, wench...


However you decide to address your female bartender, just remember: She is the one dispensing your alcohol & you should show her lots of respect. Alot of people just don't get that. It continues to amaze me that some people find it funny to be ______ to their female bartender. (rude, offensive, obnoxious, etc) just because they're female. What is it with the "man-on-a-business-trip" that compels him to (Hour 1) show me pics of his wife & kids back home, (Hour 2) point out my chest to his fellow "men-on-a-business-trip" while loudly commenting on my bra size, and then (Hour 3) slip me a cocktail napkin with his hotel name & room number on it when he's leaving? Should I just start cutting off (refuse to serve) "man-on-a-business-trip" after the first hour 'cause he doesn't know how to act once he leaves the confines of his home state? (That's ok BIG MAN 'cause now you're just getting a plain coke with the straw laced with rum & you're paying for the whole drink!! HAH That's QUEEN Scarlett to you & don't you forget it!) And there you have it. Tune in....

ps...I am off to the beach for 4 days with several of my fellow female bartenders...I think I may just sexually harass a male bartender just for the fun of it. (Of course, I will tip him outrageously!) Cause that's what us slick bitches do! Harass you then throw money at you!

Comments:
So what bar do you work at?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?